Welcome To The Raven Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SHADY225

SHADY225

-(R|A)- Points : 35
-(R|A)- Reputation : 3

MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY]   MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 am

We’re working on a new trailer for MAG and we want you to contribute.

We’ll pick our favourites – approximately ten, depending on length – and have them professionally recorded for use in an explosive upcoming trailer. The authors will also win a fantastic MAG prize that we’ll be announcing soon.

On the battlefield, a stirring speech from a great leader can raise everyone’s spirits. If your squad or platoon is about to attack an enemy base, which words do you want to leave ringing in their ears?

All you have to do is head to playstation.com

We’ll choose our favourites and will put them up here on the blog for the world to enjoy.

Things to consider:

MAG is all about multiplayer combat on an unprecedented scale, so think big.
The game revolves around three private military corporations – Raven, Valor and S.V.E.R – so you could incorporate them and their personalities into your writing. You can find out more about them here.
Be original – we Google too so don’t borrow lines from Winston Churchill, Saving Private Ryan or anywhere else!
Words are slippery things and just because they look good on the screen, they might not sound so epic when spoken. Try reading your entries aloud to make sure they roll off the tongue with ease.
Keep it clean – I’m sure soldiers swear all the time but this is a family blog, so all the normal commenting rules apply.
Let’s get those creative bullets flying!

Good luck!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/mag/
Back to top Go down
kingGILLEY

-(R|A)- Points : 33
-(R|A)- Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY]   MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:32 am

how are we supposed to do this....Are we supposed to use video from like the dev diaries or what? I dont get it?
Back to top Go down
Moo_cow

-(R|A)- Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY]   MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 am

i dont get it either but i cant do it anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/xxprettyxxgopherxx/Govt-Enhanced
ShadoWhite
Admin

-(R|A)- Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY]   MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:40 pm

lol, whats the end date?
mayne i will send 1
Back to top Go down
https://theravenalliance.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY]   MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MAG Speech Contest [EU ONLY]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Raven Alliance :: MAG General Discussion :: MAG General Discussion-
Jump to: