Welcome To The Raven Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our First Newsletter has been sent!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justawhiteguy

-(R|A)- Points : 53
-(R|A)- Reputation : 0

Our First Newsletter has been sent! Empty
PostSubject: Our First Newsletter has been sent!   Our First Newsletter has been sent! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 pm

We have sent out our first newsletter with Dusty's Shadow War Stories so check the email that you registered with and make sure to mark us as a 'Safe Sender' Remember to give feedback and suggestions for the newsletter.

And if you are very adept at making newsletters or things similar enough that you can make a good one, then contact me! Thanks
Back to top Go down
SHADY225

SHADY225

-(R|A)- Points : 35
-(R|A)- Reputation : 3

Our First Newsletter has been sent! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our First Newsletter has been sent!   Our First Newsletter has been sent! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 pm

justawhiteguy wrote:
We have sent out our first newsletter with Dusty's Shadow War Stories so check the email that you registered with and make sure to mark us as a 'Safe Sender' Remember to give feedback and suggestions for the newsletter.

And if you are very adept at making newsletters or things similar enough that you can make a good one, then contact me! Thanks

Ahhh I see...
Back to top Go down

Our First Newsletter has been sent!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Raven Alliance :: -(R|A)- Community :: Newsletter Feedback and Suggestions...-
Jump to: